Do you know what you want from your corporate video?
Do you know what you need from your corporate video?
Is it just a hunch, a feeling, or a hotch-potch mix of videos you’ve seen?
Do you really know how video works?
Or are you guessing, hoping and fumbling in the dark?
Let me become part of your corporate video planning team
Let’s work together and produce a great corporate video for your business
Your video doesn’t have to cost the earth
It’s like food,
Sometimes only a gourmet feast will do
sometimes a good cheese sandwich hits the spot
as long as the ingredients are good quality
It is what it is and what works . . . works
Let’s start the conversation – now, there’s lots to talk about
Corporate video planning – things to consider
- Objectives – what do you want to communicate and why?
- Define your audience – who are you trying to reach?
- Agree your budget. – how much do you want to spend?
- Alternative uses/edits – shooting footage now could save ££££’s later – how can it be re-purposed
- Content – What do you need to include?
- Distribution media – how are you going to deliver this programme?
- Lifetime – is this to deliver a one-off message or for long term distribution?
- Deadline – when do you need this project to be completed?
- Script – do you write your own, use a professional or a bit of each?
- Location – do you want to shoot on site or in a studio?
- Do you want to use actors or members of your team?
- Do you use voice over, or maybe a presenter – amateur or pro?
- Resources – what do you already have?
As you can see, to get the best value from your corporate video quids there’s plenty of work to be done before the camera leaves its case.
Thorough planning is vital to your corporate video production’s success.
I’m here to help, call me, email me, let’s set up a meeting, or Skype call
I can work with you directly, or if you have a larger business, I can liase with all your departments heads to make sure nothing is overlooked
Corporate Video Planning